XY LIGHTING LIMITED : Wholesale Luminaires Manufacturer
The controller is classified as follows according to the circuit structure:
1. Capacitor voltage reduction LED solar street light controller: Through capacitor voltage reduction, when flashing, due to the role of charging and discharging, the instantaneous current through the LED is extremely large, which is easy to damage the chip. It is susceptible to power grid voltage fluctuations, with low power efficiency and low reliability.
2. Resistance step-down method LED solar street light controller: Through the step-down of the resistance, the interference of the voltage change of the power grid is greater, and it is not easy to make a regulated power supply. The step-down resistor consumes a large part of the energy, so this power supply The power supply efficiency is very low, and the reliability of the system is also low.
3. Conventional transformer step-down LED solar street light controller: small power supply, heavy weight, low power efficiency, generally only 45% to 60%, so it is rarely used and reliability is not high.
4. LED solar street light controller with electronic transformer step-down method: the power supply efficiency is low, the voltage range is not wide, generally 180 ~ 240V, and the ripple interference is large.
5. RCC switching power supply step-down LED solar street light controller: the voltage stabilizing range is relatively wide, the power supply efficiency is relatively high, generally 70% ~ 80%, and the application is also wide. Because the oscillation frequency of this LED solar street light controller control mode is discontinuous, the switching frequency is not easy to control, the load voltage ripple coefficient is also relatively large, and the abnormal load adaptability is poor.
6. PWM control mode switching power supply LED solar street light controller: mainly composed of four parts, the input rectification filter part, the output rectification filter part, the PWM voltage stabilization control part, and the switching energy conversion part. The basic principle of the PWM switching regulator LED solar street light controller is that under the condition of input voltage, internal parameters and external load changes, the control circuit performs closed-loop feedback through the difference between the controlled signal and the reference signal to adjust the conduction of the main circuit switching device. The pulse width makes the output voltage or current of the switching power supply stable (that is, the corresponding regulated power supply or constant current power supply). The power supply efficiency is extremely high, generally 80% ~ 90%, stable output voltage and current. Generally this kind of LED solar street light controller circuit has perfect protection measures, which belongs to high reliability power supply.
7. The MPPT solar controller refers to the solar controller with the function of "Maximum PowerPoint Tracking" (Maximum PowerPoint Tracking), which is an upgraded product of the PWM solar controller. The MPPT solar controller can detect the solar panel voltage and current in real time Track the maximum power (P = U * I), so that the system always charges the battery with the maximum power, MPPT tracking efficiency is 99%, the entire system power generation efficiency is as high as 97%, and the battery has excellent management, divided into MPPT charging , Constant voltage uniform charging and constant voltage floating charging.
At present, PWM and MPPT controllers are commonly used in solar street lamps. The solar street lamps provided by XY Lighting mainly use MPPT controllers to ensure that the solar lamps are of high quality, safe and stable, suitable for long-term use.
XY Lighting Limited is solar street light manufacturer provides solar led street light,street lamp,outdoor street light,solar ilumination, solar streetlight, solar powered lights,chinese solar lights for gardens,garden flag pole with solar light,garden solar lights,outdoor solar street lamp,all in one solar street light,solar garden light etc. Contact us now for more information.
Contact us now